How can we improve iMindMap Desktop?

contacts

The mekanisms for contacts are just... Terrible. The linkedin interface doesnt work, i cant find any description for it anywhere and i cant add just the email adress for the people i want to invite.

Why not just have invite whit a standard email adress? The round about hassle through social media search is slow and a pain. for business use im interested in their business email adress not their personal email so its just a dredfully stupidmechanism in a cool solution. Please fix asap And so o, etc...

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
kent thoresen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ingrid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a beginner, it is very hard to find out how to invite others and share... and where to find any instructions about this in all the documentation...

• AdminPhill (Admin, ThinkBuzan) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kent,

We are currently aware of a few issues with the Contacts feature in iMindMap which we are hoping to improve in future updates.

At this time you will only be able to search and add other iMindMap users who have accepted the Terms & Conditions for using the iMindMap Cloud. If they have not accepted already then they should be able to by logging in to http://app.imindmap.com and going to Contacts and accepting them here. Once done so, this will make them appears when you search either their name, email address or username within the Find Contacts feature within iMindMap.

If you continue to experience problems with this please email us at support@thinkbuzan.com where we can help you further.

Phill

Feedback and Knowledge Base