Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Select more than one and change more than one togehter at once

I want to change the text of different branches at one or two mouse clicks.

I can select more branches in one click - by holding the ctrl button and selecting them.

Additonal i want to change the text of this branches - if i had copied a text and paste it only the first branch gets the text

I want that every selected branch gets the text - and i want that when i have selected the branches i can tip the text and the text appears on every choosen branch - when i click on one branch it works that i can rapidly and directly into my branch and the same should be possible by selecting more then one branch.

Michael

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael Landers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminCharlotte (Admin, ThinkBuzan) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Michael,

Currently iMindMap does not enable you to click on multiple branches and paste the same text on all of them. As this is a features request, I have informed Chris and the developers who have told me that this is something they can look into and consider for a future update.

You are enabled to click multiple branches and change the colour of the branch or the font, and all these branches will adopt your selection.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,
    Charlotte

Feedback and Knowledge Base