Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Project mode bugs - v4 maps still not importing correctly

There still seem to be problems importing v4 maps with project management data. Branches that were not set to 'project managed' mode in v4 seem to have this switched on when imported to v5 and given a default start date of Sep 10th 2009, this then alters the start date of the parent branch from it's original setting (based on the other child branches that were set to 'project managed'). If you swich off 'project managed' for those that shouldn't have it and alter the start and end dates of any child branches as necessary, you still can't seem to edit the start and end dates for the parent branch as the fields in the inspector won't let you type anything into them.

Also, you can't seem to scroll the Gantt chart backwards or forwards to see previous or future periods - it only seems to go as far as the end of 2012 where as some of my tasks go up to 2020.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Is it likely that this bug may be fixed in any upcoming updates?

I'm using version 5.4.4 but still have the problem where all branches default to 'project managed' = 'on' when I import my V4 map. I still can't seem to alter the start/end dates for parent/main branches either (as mentioned above).

It's a bit awkward as I'm still having to work with some of my maps in V4.

Thanks

Ryan

Feedback and Knowledge Base