Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

iMindmap for windows mobile devices?

iMindmap for windows mobile devices?
I would love to use my pda to create mindmaps with customers and then to be able to download them on my PC for enhancment

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ivan Jacob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jens Pipka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Windows RT coming to different form factors, a tailored iMindMap Version for Windows Phone/Windows RT would be very attractive for users. If this is technically to ambitious it should be at least considered to optimize the current Windows Version for touch, i.e. to provide some kind of iMindMap Freedom as Windows 8.1 App. Would be great to hear any news from you on this topic...

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love to use imindmap on my new windows phone, too... I have been using the full version on PC for 2 years, now synching and using "freedom" does not make sense...

• August Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seeing that there is a new request for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8, I'm going to express my interest there!

• AdminCharlotte (Admin, ThinkBuzan) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Ivan,

Many thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not currently working on iMindMap software compatible with Windows mobile devices.

However, it would be interesting to see if there is a demand for this. If so, we would most definitely consider developing this.

I would also encourage other users to share their views on this topic!

Many thanks,

Charlotte

Feedback and Knowledge Base