Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Sketch bug

I find that the sketch tool in iMM4 is much better than the one in iMM5, I am unable to re-size the Sketch tool frame, which makes it difficult for me to crop images. Also, when i crop an image the "save button" is still gray and not clicable. Finally, why is it I can't make the inside of any of the geometry shapes transparent, this way i can circle a particular portion of the picture which i want to emphasize on (the way it used to be in iMM4).

Also, the spreadsheet idea is good, but not well done, if i make a table, and save it into the map, i don't need all the empty unused columns and rows to be in my map.

I was very excited about iMM5 but i am now starting to lose faith in the software and into my purchase. I appreciate the efforts and constant updates but I still feel this program is in a Beta stage even in 5.2. I am hoping 5.3 and future updates will improve this software.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Das77 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • exedra62 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice that when I open the sketch tool in iMindMap5 it cannot be maximised.....to make it easier to work in detail...is this a bug or just something that hasn't been suggested yet? I like to use it to correct or add to images, however it is hard to do when the window remains small..

• Das77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although the above request was not fixed in IMM5.3, i just wanted to say that i am much happier with this version that with the previous one. I personally find that the smart layout "clean up" is a great tool and makes the map look more like a "speed mind map" but with added flexibility; which is great! I also find that adding pictures is easier and cleaner (does not mess up the map) thanks to the customizable setting of the smart layout.Thank you

• Das77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not possible to move the sketch frame around or resizing it. It would also be great if we can add arrows in the drawing tools in the sketch

Feedback and Knowledge Base