Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Loss of branch font propreties

Branches lose their font properties when they are transferred from one branch to another (copy paste, cut paste 2) or when creating a child mind map.
Example : If I make some branches bold or change it's text size; i lose those properties if i choose to cut-paste it within another branch or worse, if i chose to make a child map which basically makes me lose all the work I put into those branches.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Das77 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amba Morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, the older version had the increase-decrease option so I could make some aspects bigger if I wanted. I'd like to get back the ability to increase the font size with a single click, as this ever-decreasing size of branches is driving ME batty! Not only would it give more user control if the branches could keep their properties, or at the very least, bring back the increase-decrease option. I've been dumping extra central ideas into my maps so I get nice fat branches and bigger text, and can join branches to precisely where I want them.

• BenVN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this going to be addressed? Hopefully soon. it is still driving me batty

• BenVN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this bug is driving me NUTS.

Had a 5 page mindmap the other day that took me hours to individually go through and adjust all the formatting again after it got lost moving the branches around.

Feedback and Knowledge Base