Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Notes not friendly let us change what we want on the ribbon

Let us please change the ribbon on the notes!!! I mean at least we could change the size of the font that we pasted in quickly. I know we'll probably never get to change the default font because its just to difficult to imagine that ANY of us use this to write with but at least GOD Please given US some freedom in deciding our own fate!!!!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
cheesphht shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rsettle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's a known bug, you can get it back by resizing the iMindMap window rather than a restart

• Carl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and ....
    When I open the side ribbon to open notes and enter data, I would like to widen the side panel area for ease of working. I tried this, but lost the ability to increase and decrease the width of the ribbon and also the silly little pin, which keeps the side panel open disappears. I had to restart the programme to get it back.

• cheesphht commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please consider those who actually write notes in the version 10 or something years into the future when we're finally dead to be able to change something default like a font for the notes Who picked out this one? Why can we change the color of a font - lol - you give us that and look at the hoops we have to go through now to change colors on the branches. Who's deciding these changes and non changes? Why can't we right click on the notes button and use this thing like we want?

Feedback and Knowledge Base