Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Provide a way to add application specific links.

I use Evernote as a reference system and love to do direct links on these notes. The links look like this e.g. evernote:///view/9939548/s90/a2503f3b-1d40-4337-b277-66ad0fe9ad18/a2503f3b-1d40-4337-b277-66ad0fe9ad18/

There are a few other applications in my portfolio with the same way to reference into artefacts inside the applications.

223 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jörg GellienJörg Gellien shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • danieldaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

evernote
        google keep
        external link for share to friend by social apps

• PhillAdminPhill (Admin, ThinkBuzan) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All,

Here is an update on this request, although we are not planning any specific integration with Evernote, we are looking to improve the iMindMap Links feature which will allow users to add links to all different URL types and not just http:// URL's and so for instance you can create links to evernote:// URL's.

We will be sure to keep you updated on this when we have more information. Unfortunately we can not confirm when exactly this feature would be implemented at this time however.

Best regards,

Phill

• AmyAmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very useful feature. +3 Evernote is best cloud note application. Integration the iMindMap with Evernote is my "A Christmas wish". Please

• KaiKai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to support this request. Another example for such an application link is Sente reference manager. Links to articles have a format like sente:/Library/ArticleKey2012

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an work around for this issue is use shorten link service like tinyurl.com

But the best thing I want to see in iMindmap is support evernote link so we can open note directly

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow at least linking with the Evernote service. iMindMapp has a very poor note editor and without the possibility of a hyperlink is completely useless if we work with a large and varied text. Mind maps are very useful when I want to see the big picture and connections between things (abstraction and association) but mind mapping apps are not great for managing and collect all information. In theory you could use a mind mapping app to manage all information but in practice doesn't exist yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base