Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Exporting/printing Gantt charts & tables

The inability either to export Gantt charts and tables as PDFs or to print them in a readable size is a severe limitation when working with clients who have not (yet) purchased Mind Map software. You appear to have two related suggestions called "Extensibility" and "Printing" respectively.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robin Rison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Donald McCorkindale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A big fan of iMM but with little use for Gantt Chart feature, until recently when I took some time to get to grips with Project... Having spent many hours mapping out a project and seeing the gantt timeline on screen - I am very disappointed to find that I cannot print it except in a arbitrary order (rather than retaining the sort settings used to view the table) - and cannot export a gannt chart. I see that this intitial request came 4 years ago... I am really surprised that this has not been developed!

• Robin Rison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you. I really appreciate you looking at this. Commercially (from your perspective), I would hope that the more non-users of Mind Map see its benefits the more likely they will be to make a purchase. I'm working with a partner in a large regional law firm at present and if they decided to buy that would be quite attractive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base