Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

The ability to export maps as images WITH AN HTML IMAGE-MAP generated as well. Highly functional mindmaps easily become webpages.

You have these working on your own web pages so must be able to see how they are very very useful!

I build online courses for schools and essentially most of the pages I build are mindmaps with links on them to task templates, videos, other sites etc. At present I use mindjet's mindmapping software that has this option, but would much prefer to use my copy of iMindmap as it is clearly so much better in most other ways.

I don't believe I am the first to ask for this relatively simple feature. I know there are other ways to do this manually, however with it as part of the software it makes iMindmap become a very rapid, powerful and effective authoring tools for webpages. With the right marketing of this feature, it could be a valuable feature for promoting the software - with a key target being schools. Happy to supply links to my own sites to show you what I have working.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bruce Geddes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bruce Geddes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of this ever happening? - I am just about to start making a lot of content using mindmap software to convert to web pages and fear i will be stuck with mindjet that has this feature

• Claus Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was my main motivation, to upgrade to imap 6. I like the new features, but am quite disappointed, that the web export is a shame.

I had expected, that I could create a mindmap with all offerered features and then export it with them, with hyperlinks and also get some nice looking web site templates.

It should be possible, to have clickable mindmaps on the website pages and any hyperlinks inside the website, but also to other web sites.

Feedback and Knowledge Base