Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

We need Pen computing native in the application.

I have used Mind Manager for 1O+ years and cannot believe I cannot use my Pen Computer native in the application. This needs to change quickly as the pen is the natural extension to the creative mind and the basis on which mindmapping is built.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve DalbySteve Dalby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • danieldaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if it possible please add a feature to add galaxy note s-pen (Samsung pen) in the mindmap android version

s-pen =
        math equation , draw art , ...

• Kai-Juergen LietzKai-Juergen Lietz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe you are in the wrong forum. In imindmap 6 working with a stylus is possible but it is awkward. Also the sketch-Editor is still rather primitive.

Why can't we sketch directly into the mindmap? On Paper I am not doodling on another paper to cut the doodle out and stick it into my map. I just use the Pen and sketch what I need.

At the moment I use Artrage as my favourite sketching application for imindmap. Maybe Thinkbuzan should work with them since they really know how to make a stylus UI.

Feedback and Knowledge Base