Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

image library improvements - repository and suggested images

Images are some of the most important things in Mind Maps, and although there are a lot of images at iMindMap, it is not so easy managing them.
For example, I have a 1.500 images about "Maths" (I work as a Math teacher) and I would like to use them in my mind maps. The only option is using "Browse" option. But there is no way to easily find a image in this feature. Imagine you looking for a picture between 1.500 other pictures only navigating forward and backward, without a search feature?
It works, but definitely is not productive.
I think image library should be unique. Image library should starts with iMindMaps global library, but the user should be able to insert new pictures and the search function should be integrated in a single feature for both. I know that tecnically iMindMap image library and local image files are stored in different repositories. But for the user, when he is designing mind maps, it should appears as a "single environment", with a single search.
Also, I have another suggestion:
Sometimes I create mind maps "alive" (during class or watching an another people presentation) and the worst feature (maybe the single problem) is about inserting images. I need to make it quickly, and searching images feature is not productive. I guess you should improve this feature.
A good idea for improve speed should be: "when you are positioned at a branch and click at "images feature", iMindMap could search automatically by the images related to the text that is written at the positioned branch. It should be a kind of "suggested images". Obviously, if the user does not like the options, he could made his customized search.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jefferson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jefferson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw now that the last idea is implemented almost like I suggested. Please ignore second suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base