Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Decent followup to legitimate requests for help. that would be good!

I purchased imindmap6 on Tuesday 7 August 2012.
My serial number is iMindMap 6 Serial Number ******
I installed the steps to install and register your copy of iMindMap.
I have NOT been able to access a code for imindmap freedom - and offer which helped me in my decision.
I wrote to Phil - your Aust rep - and he bascially asked for all my information, proof of purchase - and then - unhelpfully - wrote back saying he cant find the proof of my purchase on the system. I then wrote via a 'contact us' buton on your web - and have still not got a response.
I am intending to cancel my credit card payment as I feel that I have been either 1. misled into buying this product with a promise of a free offer, and you guys have not bothered responding to my inquiry or 2. your website has been hacked and my credit card purchase did in fact not go through.

1. Download the iMindMap Installer (skip to 4 below if you already have iMindMap Trial or Basic running)
If you haven't already downloaded iMindMap to your computer, click on the relevant link for your operating system to download iMindMap.
Windows: www.thinkbuzan.com/jump/imindmap6_windows_full
Mac: www.thinkbuzan.com/jump/imindmap6_mac_full
Once you have clicked on one of the above links, ‘Save’ the File Download to a safe place on your computer.
2. Install iMindMap
·Once the iMindMap installer has been saved to your computer, click on ‘Run’ to install the program.
·Next follow the installer's instructions which will appear on-screen.
3. Finally Complete the Installation Process by Activating
·When prompted, click on the ‘I have a serial number’ option and click ‘Next’.
·Cut and paste your Serial Number into the box provided.
·Select ‘Direct Connection’
·Finally click‘Finish’ and the software should now start.
iMindMap will then load up ready for you to begin Mind Mapping!
4. Already have iMindMap Trial or Basic running on your computer?
·If you have already loaded iMindMap and are now running on the Trial or Basic version to upgrade to the version you have bought (Ultimate or Home & Student) follow these instructions…
·Go to 'File > iMindMap Help > Upgrade License' (Windows) or 'iMindMap 5 > About iMindMap > Upgrade License' (Mac). Then click Next twice and then Finish. The license assistant will now appear.
·Please select the 'I have a serial number' option and cut and paste your Serial Number into the box provided.
·Then click Next and then Finish.

Now simply restart iMindMap and this should activate your license correctly.
Lisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the spirit of respect, we acknowledge this country as belonging to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of Australia.
Australia is the only place in the world where Indigenous Australians belong, and there is no place in Australia where this is not true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Lisa Jackson Pulver AM
Chair Indigenous Health
Professor Public Health
Unit Director
Muru Marri Indigenous Health Unit, School of Public Health & Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine.
University of New South Wales, NSW, 2052. AUSTRALIA
Ph 61 2 9385 3499 - Mobile 0404 859 989 - Fax 61 2 9313 6185
CRICOS provider number: 00098G
Web www.sphcm.med.unsw.edu.au/sphcmweb.nsf/page/mmihu <http://www.sphcm.med.unsw.edu.au/sphcmweb.nsf/page/mmihu>
email lisa.jackson-pulver@unsw.edu.au

From: "Phill @ThinkBuzan" <customersupport@thinkbuzan.com>
Reply-To: "customersupport@thinkbuzan.com" <customersupport@thinkbuzan.com>
Date: Thursday, 9 August 2012 2:25 AM
To: Lisa Jackson Pulver <lisa.jackson-pulver@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: [#KSK-924-63117]: iMindMap freedom

Hi Lisa,

Many thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t locate your purchase record on system. In order to do this could you please provide us all or any of the following purchase information?

- Email address that you provided at the time of purchase
- Approximate date of purchase
- Payment invoice or confirmation email that you received from us or reseller
- Your iMindMap serial number

This will help us locate your purchase record on our system and will allow us to service your request accurately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Phill

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: KSK-924-63117

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  James responded  · 

Hi, We’re sorry that you didn’t get our first reply from support. You can also check on the responses to a support ticket by going to support.thinkbuzan.com and logging in. This will show you all the activate tickets you have so you can check if there is a response that hasn’t got through to you.

As this is a support issue and this is a idea forum I’m closing this, we’ll continue to support you through our support system.

James

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base