Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

Enable Windows 'Snap' in iMindmap 8 (so that dragging its window to monitor edges resizes application to half the screen)

iMindmap does not (unlike all other windows software I own) allow you to 'snap' to the screen edge.

It really enhances productivity to be able to do this (especially on large or wide monitors) as you can with a couple of gestures flip between having two programs displayed side by side (e.g. an email of notes next to a related mindmap) and then with a another gesture have iMindmap fill the screen again.

At the moment I have to manually and clunkily resize iMindmap by dragging window edges which feels very 10 years ago ;) Hope you can help. Thanks.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

movement window is horrible
        many times mouse click not work in movement

• Fiona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of this feature really gets in the way for me when using a 30" monitor. I hope you can fix it soon as it makes it a pain to use imindmap in anything other than full screen.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It also doesn't seem to support the standard Windows key-presses for that of
        windows key + arrow key
        to instantly move and/or resize the application to the left or right of the screen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base