General

Welcome to the iMindMap Feedback Forums. Please note this forum is used for letting us know about new feature ideas and feedback on existing ideas for iMindMap.

Please do not use this forum as a support area, if you have any questions or technical problems please visit our support centre at http://support.thinkbuzan.com . Messages relating to a support query will be removed.

Thank you!

Any ideas you have that don't fit into other categories...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Increase max resolution when exporting to jpg, png and pdf or add a tiled print option

Please increase the image export resolution from 3500x3500 on jpg, png and pdf exports. I develop very large mindmaps which I am unable to print due to export size restrictions.

Another option would be that instead of shrinking the image to fit these resolutions would be to add an option to print the image in tiles so I can tape pieces of the mindmap printed on separate pages together into the full size mindmap.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. customize number of columns or rows displayer in a spreadsheet

I would like suggest you enable the possibility of customize number of columns or rows displayed in a spreadsheet.
    Today it does not matter the size of the spreadsheet (for example if it has just 2 lines and 2 columns), iMindmap always show a lot of blanks columns and rows, making the visibility of the filled in cells harder than if just the used cells were displayed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. creating tabs

create tabs like an excel spread sheet, so that multiple maps can open at once, instead of having to create child maps.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let us Share Custom Styles

It would be awesome if you could create a space where users could share custom styles. It would stimulate the creation of mindblowing styles and allow everyone to increase their options for different map's looks. Template sharing could be established too. Biggerplate works with lots of software and is not a very easy to use website.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base